Just to let you know that Virology Down Under is having a rest for a few weeks.
I'll be away from my desk for some of that time so posts will be rare or absent.
Please keep an eye on on my fellow infectious disease watchers. Each of these sites has its own "personality" and all are worth checking out regularly. You can also follow them via Twitter which is a great way to see new post announcements and gain other insightful information gems. They Big3 are:
- Crawford Kilian (who recently made his own DIY blogging list which I highly recommend)
- Mike Coston's Avian Flu Diary
- No MERS-CoV pandemic, although cases numbers will rise as the hajj pilgrim numbers peak
- Prospective studies to find out what's happening with MERS in the wider community of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will not be reported
- Transparent and comprehensive coronavirus communication will have become the norm. Well, hypotheses are for testing aren't they?
Since more of you seem to visit with each passing week, the viral views, news and...something that rhymes with news, will keep being posted in the future.